2. How many birth days does the average man have?
3. Why can't a man living in Montreal be buried West of the Rockies?
4. One month has 28 days. Of the remaining 11, how many have 30 days?
5. If you had one match and entered a room where there were a lamp, an oil heater, and some kindling wood, which would you light first?
6. How far can a dog run into the woods?
7. What do you call a boomerang that doesn't come back to you?
8. How many species of each animal did Moses take along on the ark?
9. Is it legal for a man to marry his widow's sister?
10. If a doctor prescribed you to take three pills, one every half hour, how long would it be before you ran out of pills?
11. If you had two American coins totalling fifty-five cents and one of them is not a nickel, what are the two coins?
12. If you take two apples away from three apples, how many do you have?
13. How much dirt is there in a two foot by two foot by four foot hole?
14. There is a house with four southern exposures, there is a bear running towards the house, what colour is the bear?
15. You are the pilot of a jet liner headed from Halifax to Vancouver with 146 passengers aboard. Your cruising speed is 1000 km/h, at an altitude of 13 000 m, and the total distance is 9 200 km. What is the pilot's name?
Don't spoil it for yourself, if your gonna do it don't look at other's answers. Dunno how many have seen these before but oh well. (for 11, i do hope $american was the right currency)